Friday, July 30, 2010

Tool #4

Google Google its our friend - if it can't do it, no one can!
Um - unless you want your internet service to freeze a million times. I'm having to work wirelessly, because our docking stations have not been installed yet, so maybe that's the problem, but this took me almost 2 full days to complete (and I already HAD reader from the 24 things from 2 years ago....) simply because everytime I asked both reader and/or docs to attach or subscribe or do something it was supposed to I got the equivalent of the 6-yr old blank stare. And my principal had the same problem. Eventually I got it all done, but it took a heck of a lot longer than it really should have. I can see the benefits of both applications, so I'm willing to try it all again once I get a "land line" and see if that makes the difference, but if not, as much as I would like to avoid it, I will continue emailing my documents. Sorry, kids. On the flipside, I got my iGoogle to be my homepage again. HOORAY!!!

No comments: