Monday, March 24, 2008

Thing 23

I tried completing the survey - but my vote would not submit. Yay, technology. Anyhoo - here to conclude this marvelous journey is my "Ode to Library2Play"

An email came to me one day,
"Come join us at Library2Play!"
"What's this?" I thought, and with a grin,
I looked it up and jumped right in.
Techno-gadgets are such fun -
Don't I use every single one?
How little I knew - my mind in a fog -
Confounded I was by the simplest blog.
Creating my avatar took hours three,
But then - hey, wow, it looks just like me!
I Flickred and Mashed Up and used Google's tools,
I did try my best to follow the rules.
I learned how to access the RSS feeds,
And the Trading Card generator just suits my needs!
Technorati in general gave me great pain,
But I learned how to tag things again and again!
Web 2.0 led me to Wiki,
And opensource coding was really quite tricky.
Productivity tools made me shout out "Hooray!"
And adding the videos just made my day.
This process was great, in many ways big and small,
Library2 Play is the best thing of all!
So a'podcasting I go, with these wonderful things,
And the best part of all - I discovered the NINGS!

3 comments:

VWB said...

Love the poem! Congrats on completing your journey...out of order or not, doesn't matter!

One littel houskeeping chore; please be sure you have answered all the questions in #23...we need it for our assessment!

Terry said...

Love the poem! Look forward to hearing about your Ning - you'll set it up this summer for next year, I'm sure!

What?? said...

Hey! When I googled Library2Play blogs yours popped up!! I am learning lots! Hope your summer id going great! I'll be back to peruse your musings on the stuff yet to come!