Monday, March 24, 2008

Thing 22

"I think that I shall ever sing,
The valiant praises of the Ning!"
Well - doesn't common sense rule us all! What a great idea! As a music teacher, we are limited in our curricular interaction with others because there are only 1 or 2 of us on campus - I would love to see a Spring Branch Music Teacher Ning! We could post lessons - and upcoming trainings - and link to cool websites - and not fill up our email boxes!!! What a fantastic idea! Now having said that - I'm looking for a brilliant person to nominate to set that up. :) But I think this is an idea whose time has come - its as easy or as complicated as you make it, its accessable, it can be such a great support tool. My joy with Wikis has been overwhelmed by Nings. And that's just the vocabulary! I can see using wikis with my students and Nings with other teachers. Long live the Ning!

No comments: