Monday, March 24, 2008

Thing 20 - albiet order free

OK - so I'm the person who always reads the last page first. As such, I'm doing thing 20 last instead of in order because, well, that's just the way I am. However - I didnt get very far with my experiments. I plan to do more investigating - particularly the "how to transform YouTube so you can use the files" part. Couldn't do it before because the aforementioned VISTA was causing issues with the whole flash download bit. Now I think I've got it figured out so I can start using it. I hope at somepoint we will be able to use YouTube videos - I know that some of them could be very valuable in the classroom. Once more into the breach!

1 comment:

VWB said...

try looking at Zamzar (the link is in Thing 20)...it should allow you to convert your YouTube videos despite vista issues?